September 08, 2012

Outfit post: I am Titanium



Something a little too different, isn't it? I'm still I kid I explore allot! Anyway, I'm going to talk about my hair. For all of you to know my hair took two sessions of bleaching and three sessions of hair dying. I know, its dead. Really, its really really dead. I kinda wanted it to look white unfortunately it didn't :( but that's okay. 


Now for the outfit, I just loved this look! Its breezy and very flowy, also, its extra-fierce! All of these were bought at the rainbow project shop so come by and visit them at gmall or their website found at the left part of this blog. And oh, I just have to share how I adore the sandals!



2 comments:

  1. I love your hair! Crazy good look!

    http://www.stefanystrange.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janvie! To get platinum blonde, which is white, you'd have to apply a hair toner to fade out the yellows. You can get one online at manic panic. : )

    I remember my first bleaching session lol it took me thrice to get my hair all blonde too but now my hair manage to to get all white in just one try. But yeah it's all dead : ))

    ReplyDelete